Click to set custom HTML
One Body Massage & Restoration
Body Work & Restoration
Physical pain is a ripple effect that occurs in our bodies.
Sometimes the original stone thrown into these waters include emotional traumas, physical or sexual abuse, conflict, and negative self concept.
We strongly believe that these ripples can be calmed, processed, clarified. We work with guests to facilitate better health and well-being from the inside out.
Come find healing with us.
Our Body Workers & Restoration Advocates
What Makes Us Different
- We are Unique - There are only two listed Bodywork & Restoration practices in the Pacific NW. Our goals are similar to other body workers; to promote healing. We believe that there is more to physical pain than sore muscles. We believe that there is a link in how we feel emotionally and how it manifests in the body.
- We Believe - We believe you when you say that you are in pain, even if others including health care systems can find no explanation for your symptoms. We believe you and we understand how hard it is to heal when you doubt yourself. We are here for you.
- Intuitive Body Work - We are intentional in our time with you. We use our given helping skills & sensitivity to help reveal areas for extra needed awareness.
- Safe Environment - This type of work can be overwhelming and our commitment to you is creating and maintaining an environment of feeling safe and supported.
- Advocacy for Restoration - We walk with you in your journey to address unprocessed emotional connections to chronic pain. We will advocate for you and your growth as a whole person because we believe you and we believe in your ability to heal.
- Workshops that offer Support & Community - We understand that the healing process can feel isolating and overwhelming. We are committed to offering opportunities for support and community through offered support groups, workshops, and one on one processing.
- Access to a Referral Network - We are not mental health therapists or counselors. We focus on working with you as advocates, using helping skills, intuition, and bodywork. We are supporters of the mental health community and getting you the best fit with other trusted care professionals when extra support is needed.